Please check out my reviews #TLCVoxBox, Shell #FuelRewards #PassthePuffs #AvonANEW #SudLife #NeoReady #GelatoLove

So I started doing some reviews of products on Influenster.
Love this site. It's Easy to Join and to get verified. You do need to have some pretty decent amount of friends to qualify. Not sure I have a great following on all of my sites. So I'm really not sure on that part. On how on many people you really need to get verified.
As, I can see you qualify yourself by getting badges the more badges the more reviews you can do.
Influenster provides step by step instructions. Which I think is great. Than trying to figure things out on your own. And you get a cool free stuff in the mail.
This is the first box that I received from Influenster it's called TLCVoxBox
and the items I received where a bar of Ivory soap, Shell Reward & Savings Card, Neosporin Travel Spray, ANEW Reversalist Wrinkle Smoother, Puffs Travel pack and Breyers® Gelato Indulgences. 


All of the products are were awesome!

to continued.


Powered by Blogger.