DO U Need a #Graphic #Design well ... #rt #share #oomf #mom #WAHM #tglturkey #femaleartist #android #popartist #ipad #musicfans #retweet #teamfollowback #f1 #mufc

You have found the best person that can help you in all you Graphic needs to advertise your logo or design.
It's me!
I have been a Graphic Artist since I'm a child drawing all the time. And for the past 30 years I have been designing many advertisements and logos, letterheads, business cards Favicon, etc. For many people around the United States. I don't like flaunt my knowledge, but times are rough and I need money just like everyone else in this economy.
I have been trying to make some money blogging, tweeting and facebook, Work-at-home opportunities they all have been successful.


But, all my friends are always telling me to just sell myself, meaning my designs in my head. I will make money, so today's they day that I am willing to help everyone save on their graphic needs.
Please check out my portfolio.

Please contact me at 631-575-8746


Email Rosie


Will be post some recent graphics that i just designed.
If you would like any needs to advertise yourself and need a graphic, please feel free to contact me at anytime. I am more than willing to help you.










0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.