New Exciting Business!

Yes it's true I signed up with AVON. This company is great I always go back been selling for over 10 year, but on and off. I am my best client I just LOVE this stuff. So i figured I give it another shot at it. The products sell it's AVON has been around for a long time. NOW they have commercials that look awesome and basically gives you FREE advertisements. You know everyone has a friend that is an AVON rep. The start up fee is only $10 where can you go wrong, Get a website for FREE as long as you have customers ordering from your website. There are many incentives. Get 40% profit of what you make. Best part is the start up cost $10 unbelieveable where can you go wrong..

Will post other stuff later have to go to the doctors. See ya soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.