National H.I.R.E. Network Mission Statement

Established by the Legal Action Center, the National Helping Individuals with criminal records Re-enter through Employment Network is both a national clearinghouse for information and an advocate for policy change. The goal of the National H.I.R.E. Network is to increase the number and quality of job opportunities available to people with criminal records by changing public policies, employment practices and public opinion. The National H.I.R.E. Network also provides training and technical assistance to agencies working to improve the employment prospects for people with criminal records.

The National H.I.R.E. Network is generously supported by the Public Welfare Foundation, the Fulfilling the Dream Fund and the Open Society Institute.

To learn more about the range of technical assistance and training the National H.I.R.E. Network provides, click here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.